Thursday, August 1, 2013

When You Work Hard You Ought To Play Hard!

I have had the most amazing summer! The first half of 2013 was marked by many new and exciting accomplishments and challenges. One of the mantras that I live by is "When you work hard you ought to play hard." One of the ways that I reward myself for working hard is planning vacations and times to refresh and renew myself and my relationships with family and friends. In May, I kicked the summer off with my Fabulous, Fierce & Fifty Birthday Gala and Fundraiser for My Sister's Keeper Foundation for Women. On June 26th My husband, Johnathan Alvarado and I celebrated 20 Years of marriage. We vacationed in Punta Cana, DR along with friends who celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary in a beautiful Vow Renewal Ceremony on the beach. My summer was made complete this week as I spent time having fun and enjoying my children (& my husband lol!) as we vacationed in Destin, FL. I'm thankful for a wonderful first half of the year and looking forward the second half of a productive and prosperous year! 

Blessings.....

Dr. Toni Alvarado

www.drtonialvarado.com



No comments:

Post a Comment